This image of Chinese Kitchen Baton Rouge was posted at October 27, 2017 at 8:43 pm. It is published at the Kitchen category. Chinese Kitchen Baton Rouge is tagged with Chinese Kitchen Baton Rouge, Chinese, Kitchen, Baton, Rouge..
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Batonba•ton (bə ton′, ba-, bat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a wand used by a conductor.
- a rod of lightweight metal fitted with a weighted bulb at each end and carried and twirled by a drum major or majorette.
- [Track.]a hollow rod of wood, paper, or plastic that is passed during a race from one member of a relay team to the next in a prescribed area.
- a staff, club, or truncheon, esp. one serving as a mark of office or authority.
- a diminutive of the bend sinister, couped at the extremities: used in England as a mark of bastardy.
- a similar diminutive of the ordinary bend.
Rougerouge (ro̅o̅zh),USA pronunciation n., v., rouged, roug•ing.
- any of various red cosmetics for coloring the cheeks or lips.
- a reddish powder, chiefly ferric oxide, used for polishing metal, glass, etc.
- See Canadian football.
- to color with rouge.
- to use rouge.
Chinese Kitchen Baton Rouge have 4 photos including Chinese Kitchen, LSU Area Menu, China Kitchen, Hickory Ridge Menu, Boneless Spare Ribs At Chinese Kitchen, Photo Of China Kitchen - Baton Rouge, LA, United States. Part Of Regular. Here are the pictures:
The Chinese Kitchen Baton Rouge is not divided from the property ang yard decoration that was lovely. Beyond casting plant you know, enhance the garden! Yard decor also incorporates decoration a room in the park to get a number of function's middle, of the bungalow yard. We begin to see the types. Have a cottage in the yard will be nice.
Inside the former garden design of the chair special garden is visible for creativity homemade. Boost the log cabin or even a home, usually takes place in the main topics the nation. Maintaining candor and nature and freshness' different elements, a sign hotel must give tranquility and peace. Most hotels record situated in the zone or hamlet nations.
A lot of things can be carried out there, using the family, having a break while experiencing the day oxygen and inexperienced parks, to only relax using a stroll round the resort we can do. The Chinese Kitchen Baton Rouge could be created using wood or brick. It can be built on the floor or on top of the tree. Generally, the pad garden features a small-size.